Sunday, August 9, 2015

Week 2 (June 29, 2015)

This first full week of training for Elder Garbett and I was a fun experience, and a lot of hard work. I didn't realize I was walking that fast my whole mission, but apparently I do walk pretty fast, judging from the huffing and puffing and "hey wait!" stuff that's been going on. I've been trying to make it a little easier on him, because he's pretty new. 

We had some awesome spiritul experiences this week as well, encountering many, many new investigators through the use of specific prayer and fasting. We're having a really good time, and I'm sure it's going to help out Elder Garbett and I mutually as we continue to strengthen our testimonies and find new people to teach and serve.

The rain once again stopped almost the entire zone from having anyone at church again, which is a minor setback. We have a good attitude about the work and are being as diligent as possible. I'm happy about what's going on and really looking forward to the future during these weeks of training.

Love,

Elder Wilson

We also ate at a restaurant named "Pupy Burger" pronounced "Poopy Burger". I know that's not exactly something of note, but it seemed pretty funny to my comp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment