Monday, April 27, 2015

Mormon Movies‏ (April 13,2015)



Not a ton happened this week in the wake of Conference Weekend. We're still going strong using the "Gracias a que El Vive" campaign videos, and teaching lots of people. Really I still hold every single person that works in the Church's video department needs a raise. So good. The videos invite the spirit and make it a lot easier for us missionaries to testify.We're still trying to get a baptism, so we'll see where that goes. I would like to baptize someone with Elder Liddell, but our investigators are seemingly dropping like flies. Honestly I would be more stressed out if I didn't have a video playing every 15 minutes reminding me that Jesus got rejected too. Just kidding. Really we're having fun, and the Branch here is especially great, really supportive of the missionaries. 

Also, speaking of videos, Meet the Mormons is going to hit Paraguay here in a bit, and we're going to see how people react. I think it'll be great. I'm excited to see what comes out of it. I hope it's not a bad thing ;)

So my mission is still going on, and I'm glad to hear that everybody is all happy and hopefully crying because they miss Elder Wilson sooo much. Really I'm glad everything's okay over there, and I can assure you everything is alright here in Paraguay. I'm probably transferring out of Paraguarì May 6.

Love,

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment