Monday, April 27, 2015

Conozca Los Mormones‏ (March 16, 2015)



So this week we had a Zone Conference in Asunciòn, which was pretty awesome.
We watched Meet the Mormons, which was really cool to finally see something that resembles a movie. Everybody in the conference started crying when they saw their "Utah Mountains" and their "Salt Lake Airport" at the end of the movie. Babies. I didn't cry when the movie started in ATLANTA AAAH YEAH that was pretty sweet though. That was cool. But anyway the movie was a good experience and it was cool to be the first people in Paraguay to see it. 

The conference was really spiritual and was generally super great. President Agazzani is leaving soon so I think he wants to do it with a bang.

This week we went to some cool parts of our area and found some new people. We got guided to some houses completely by the spirit, and taught some cool lessons. We've been using the Book of Mormon a lot more, which is something that I've really been loving during my mission. My testimony of The Book of Mormon has grown immensly while I've been here, and to me now it just seems ridiculous that anyone could not love it. 
People that don't have a testimony of The Book of Mormon either didn't read it or didn't understand it. Or both.

I've been growing a lot this transfer, and I've been working on developing myself as a missionary and a disciple and I must say I'm feeling the spirit a ton. It's a great experience.

Really, that's about it for right now. The weeks go by a little too fast sometimes.

Love,

Elder Wilson


"cure for diabetes here" 
Wow the Paraguayans finally found the cure for diabetes.

 Just a random picture I took with my companion when we were hangin' out.

No comments:

Post a Comment