Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 (12/28/15)

The new year is on it's way!

I'm looking forward to tons of new stuff and good times in the mission. The Lord is helping me every step of the way. I'm trying my best and rolling with the punches. Every day there are new challenges to face and new mountains to climb, but I'm willing and ready to face it, as I near the end of my mission in Paraguay. I'm thankful for the blessings of the Lord, from friends and family, and from everyone. I'm glad to be here. 

This week I got to talk to my family which was great. I felt the spirit strong and had a good time. I love them all so much and I'm thankful for all that they have given me. I testify as a representative of the Lord Jesus Christ that families can be forever and that the greatest love and strength comes from that relationship. I also testify of the truth of repentance and forgiveness, and of the atonement of our Savior. I pray that all of these blessings can be mine and yours. To all of you.  

We're working really hard as zone leaders and having some fun experiences with crazy investigators. 


I love the Lord, and my family, and all of you

Sorry for the short letter, but that's all for this week!

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment