Saturday, March 19, 2016

Make No Mis-Stakes (March 7, 2016)

So yesterday we had a meeting with the Stake President, the Mission President, and all of the missionaries in the entire Ñemby Stake. We had a chance to coordinate efforts and talk about different challenges and problems facing the missionaries in our Zone, and luckily we prepared pretty well for the meeting. I felt the spirit as we testified and talked about the best way to work with leaders and save the church in several of the less active branches and wards. 

We also had two splits this week, one with Elder Torres from Peru, and another with Elder Verano, also from Peru. It was a good time, and we had some good results come from it. A few investigators came to church, and quite a few less active families we've been working with. I also got to participate again in the laying on of hands for the gift of the holy ghost, on an 8 year old kid who got baptized. I gave him one of the spanish HLJ CTR rings I've got on me. I've been giving them out and people seem to love it. The Distribution center here just stopped carrying them, so everyone is happy that I've got some to pass out. 

I'll have more stuff to say next week, but for now I'm loving my mission, seriously. This ward has been so great for all this time, and I'm happy to be here. President and the office guys usually make jokes about how I've bought my house and car and everything here in the Ñemby.

Thanks for everything!

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment