Saturday, March 19, 2016

Internet (March 14,16)

Sorry the internet cut out and I lost my whole email! That's alright.

This week we had even more splits! Elder Jensen from San Antonio. I really do enjoy being able to train and teach and serve other missionaries. It's especially great when I get to be their friend and be honest with them. I learn a ton on splits, and doing studies with the different missionaries in the Zone. Tomorrow we have a meeting with Elder Juan Urra from the 70, and the majority of the mission is going to be there. I'll update about what's going on and how that goes. It'll be nice to have another meeting. Recently we had one with Elder Bednar which was really really great. I felt the spirit very strongly and it helped me out in a lot of ways. The mission is really the best time.


The internet just went out, but this next week I'll have pictures and everything. 

I know the church is true and I know that this is the Lord's work. I love the mission, and I've never grown more than during these 2 years of my life. I've only got like 14 weeks left or something, but I'm making the most of it, and trying my best to improve every day as I preach to the poor in spirit as well as the poor in temporal needs.

Love

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment