Monday, June 20, 2016

I Hope They Call Me On a Mission (June 20,2016)

Well, this is it.

I have been so blessed in these two years that I can't really find the words to express it all. I will be forever grateful for what my Heavenly Father has done for me during my service. As I think back after all this time, I'm glad to say that they truly have been the best two years of my life. I have felt the influence of the Holy Ghost every single day, and I feel like I've been lovingly guided and moved from day to day and experience to experience by Heavenly Father, and I testify that I have seen the hand of the Lord in every aspect of my missionary service.  I will never forget what he did for me in Paraguay. The people I've met and the lives that have changed... it's a true blessing. I feel so small in the hands of the Lord, but I find peace in that I was able to be a servant in the Lord's vineyard. I'm humbled to say that I've found a true friend and brother in the arms of Jesus Christ. I'm so happy for my own brother, Ethan, as he starts his mission in Colombia as well. My hope for him is that he can experience a mighty change of heart like I have, and to let himself be guided and humbled by his service. Two years are two years, and making the most of it is a day by day sort of test. I thank all of you for writing me during the mission, and I love you all. I am especially grateful for my parents, and their dedication and love. What an amazing two years. Filled with crazy times and fun people, I did the math, and I've taught more than 1,500 lessons in my mission, with about 800 copies of the Book of Mormon gifted. That's not to boast or anything, but purely just like... wow if only I had given out so many before the mission to my friends! This time in my life has been so important to me in a deeply personal way. I hope that I can always live in a way that I can remember and testify that I loved my mission!

This is the Lord's work. I testify that God is real and loves us. I know that the Lord changes lives, and that he cares about every single one of his children. He knows us and guides our steps. He has protected me in danger and blessed my with the spirit. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God. I have received an undeniable testimony of him, and our modern Prophet Thomas S. Monson. I appreciate them more than I ever have before. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I left almost every day with one in my hands, and the power that you feel is very different and very, very satisfying. It's a perfect volume of scripture written just for you. I love it. I could testify of every line of doctrine that I know, but above all I testify of Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for us. What a supreme act of charity. I leave these things with you, my friends and family, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.



love,


Elder Wilson
missionary

Last trip to the temple


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete