Monday, May 18, 2015

Shout Hooray (May 18, 2015)

A good, fast week in Ka'aguy Rory

We've got someone who (absolutely) is going to get baptized this week. He had his interview, is like 35 years old, and is a professional chef who cooks for the business of the American couples in the Ward. He's going to be baptized this saturday, and confirmed on sunday. His name is Oscar Franco, and he's a super cool dude. We've been working really hard, and it payed off super well in the end this last week. Finally. Look if this one falls I don't even know what to say hahaha.

I really hope I don't get super fat in this area because we eat a ton of food and don't walk very much. I had to tell my comp to stop buying Lomito Arabe because honestly I could eat one every day for the rest of my mission if I wanted to.  They're delicious, but sadly not nutritious. There's also Chinese food in my area. It's been a long, long time since I've had food that's even relatively asian-y.

We also had Zone Traning this week (I also finally found out what it's called in English- zone training). I got to meet the sisters in my district. They're nice (definitely different from the Elders). One of them goes home this transfer, so I'll get to experience first hand what it looks like when a sister missionary gets super trunky. It'll be a growing experience for me to get to help them do things like drop investigators that don't progress and say "no". To mention a few of the problems I'm seeing right off the bat. They really actually seem like great missionaries, and are decimating as far as lesson numbers go. I've heard good things about the Hermanas in my district.

this new area keeps on coming with new cool stuff and differences, and I'm always excited to learn new things.

Also, I turn 19 this week. Woohoo happy birthday to me!

Love,

Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment