Monday, May 4, 2015

Paraguarì

Well it looks like that's it for Paraguarì-


 Our investigators dropped out at the last second before getting baptized. It's a little bit more complicated than that, but they didn't get baptized, and I'm about 99% sure I'm out of here. Yesterday we went and visited some of the families I've worked with, and some converts. I've really enjoyed this area, and although I haven't had as much "success" in terms of millions or thousands baptized, I've learned a ton and changed a lot. I'm a bit cleaner and more organized, at least. XD 

Let's just say there was a huge thunderstorm and the attendance dropped from 90 to 15 in the sacrament meeting this week.

We had a lot of fun, and living with Elder Abarza from Argentina for the last 4 months has been super cool. He's a great Elder, along with all of the other Elders that have been here during my time. I loved the branch, and they've always been super cool and helpful, and they keep up a really good Facebook page, which I'm sure will be missed by a few of you that kept up on it. They always made sure to make fun of us whenever our Moms commented on their wall. Very fun. I really did appreciate getting to hear a comment from my mom during the week. That's always nice. 

Really the mission is awesome. Easily the best thing I've ever done, and it's something that I can already tell is going to help me out a ton in the future. Soon I'm off to another place, and I'm ready for whatever the Lord has in store for me.


Love,

Elder Wilson
   My REAL FAVORITE PART OF PARAGUARÌ 
                     EMUUUUUUUUUUS there really are a bunch of Emus and they're awesome
 My convert Veronica and I
The Ortiz Family (another family we taught)
                                        May the fourth be with you... alwayth
View of Cerro Hù from Soto
                                                    The view from my bedroom window

No comments:

Post a Comment